Casting riders for photoshoot

Oregon

Hey Guys.

I will be working on a shoot here in the Portland area June 1st thru the 4th.

We will be shooting MX and trail shots at a local track and an OHV park.

We are flying in some top riders to do some of the major shots, but need to find a few local riders also.

Here is what we are looking for.

Two Adult Pro type riders - 5'10" or under and slim built (preferred)

One 16 yr. old Local Pro 5'6" or shorter to ride a125

One 12 - 16 yr. old rider approx. 5' tall to ride an 85 & 110

All riders must be expert or pro level!

Height is very important as well as the slim built, so as not to make the bikes look to small.

I will be heading to Mt View on Tues and PIR on Thursday to do casting, but will be available any time if anyone is interested so feel free to call.

Parents, for the 16 and the 12 to 16 year olds, I will need you to be their at the casting.

Thanks

Dave

503-706-4487

local rider ryan martin is 10, pir sponsored rider. rory sullivan is always up for a good photo also, he is about 5"9

This isn't in Oregon...but I used to live in Oregon. I think I look pretty good :smirk:

brettfontspt4.jpg

On second reading of your post, I'm...

Too Tall

Too Fat

Too Slow

Definitely not pro, but certainly not against taking money for my good looks :prof:

OK, OK, ya got me...I'm daydreaming about my 20's again. Wonder what happened to all that hair.

sorry for Hi-jack...I could only wish someone would want my picture :smirk:

This isn't in Oregon...but I used to live in Oregon. I think I look pretty good :smirk:

brettfontspt4.jpg

Too Tall

Too Fat

Too Slow

Definitely not pro, but certainly not against taking money for my good looks :lol:

OK, OK, ya got me...I'm daydreaming about my 20's again. Wonder what happened to all that hair.

sorry for Hi-jack...I could only wish someone would want my picture :smirk:

appearently they want me to spread good rep to some other people before I give you any more. :prof: haha

and, oh yeah... I am to tall, THAT's my problem. :lol: Because, I am plenty pretty... haha

35837_1438707644481_1136726589_31245937_3926191_n.jpg

Edited by RhinofromWA

Why the height requirements? haha...

brettfontspt4.jpg

Too Tall

Too Fat

Too Slow

Definitely not pro, but certainly not against taking money for my good looks :lol:

sorry for Hi-jack...I could only wish someone would want my picture :lol:

GOOD one Brett!!:smirk::smirk::prof:

Joe