best souding 4-stroke

i was reading this thread a while back and it had this video of a yamaha snowmobile (4-stroke)ripping around in powder, and i cant find the thread! ive looked through like 100 pages, if any one knows what thread im talking about or can find the video on youtube of the the yamaha ripping around can you help me out ??

OK ya got me, there is no "best sounding" 4 stroke!, but yea thanks for the replies, i looked through that thread and did not see the video of the sled?? maybe it was another similar thread,

but does anyone know of a video where a yamaha apex or something very similar is just digging through some deep snow??!!? :banghead:sounds sickkkk, in the vid the sled is not to far from the camera, its not one of a sled hella far away.

i've been riding for 32 years and ride mostly off road, although i've owned sportbikes, a supermoto, 50s, you name it...but never a HD. but there are so many things right about that bobber of choppertowns, i don't see how any true biker could knock it. that bike is sick.