Not mine but Legendary Moriwaki Exhaust available

There use to be a buzz about the Moriwaki exhaust and headers. Bruce posted many dyno runs with him running it as well as raved about the welds and header size.

I finally found one available but I can't swing the opening bid with the available funds...(http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e11030.m43.l1123/7?euid=e26bab2202094233af260b9a70bdcd54&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fcgi.ebay.com%2Febaymotors%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D200608046415%26ssPageName%3DADME%3AB%3AEF%3AMOTORS%3A1123)

So I'm passing it along for others see or have the option but I'm also looking for opinions to see if I need to work harder to scrounge up the extra cash.

That was quick.....its gone!

nice, but crazy money for 4 stroke single exhaust.

I mean c'mon......... :smirk:

Actually its pretty average price for a high quality pipe.

Full ProCircuit are $550- 650 (depending on version)

Staintune are > $600

FMF pipe range from $200-339 + Header ~$200-250

XRsONLY complete $550-$600

BigGun (though not the same quality) retail for ~$530-550

Obviously you haven't priced a full exhaust recently.

I thought the Moriwaki system was where the header pipe went both sides of the bike and joined at the rear into one silencer?

This pipe doesn't look much better then a Pro Circuit T4?

Matt.

if you read the thread that was a special price and a very good one.

I hadn't priced a full exhaust recently and was thinking slip on and not full.

Guess I'll appreciate my full FMF a little more. :smirk:

I showed this to my wife when J_T posted the link...didnt think anything else about it after it sold. This morning I told Janie I was going to go ahead and order an FMFsystem for my dual sported brp. She then informed me she bought the Moriwaki system:banana:......what a woman

Edited by TNBUSA
I showed this to my wife when J_T posted the link...didnt think anything else about it after it sold. This morning I told Janie I was going to go ahead and order an FMFsystem for my dual sported brp. She then informed me she bought the Moriwaki system:banana:......what a woman

Congrats on the exhaust! & Wife! let us know how it does! I want to read all about it and drool! Tell us about your bike setup as well!

Lol i would definitely make a fuss like i wanted that one :smirk:

Congrats on the exhaust! & Wife! let us know how it does! I want to read all about it and drool! Tell us about your bike setup as well!

Will do J_T....thanks for link. I have always loved the Moriwaki system. One of my street bike buddies has one on his RC51. My bike is a 2001 that is barely street legal and its scattered all over garage right now. I will post pics when I get it back together.

Lol i would definitely make a fuss like i wanted that one :smirk:

I dont have the heart...she wanted it to be a surprise. My XR is apart for some mods and I didnt want to put the old crusty stock system back on so thats when I told her I was going to go ahead and order the FMF.

I dont have the heart...she wanted it to be a surprise. My XR is apart for some mods and I didnt want to put the old crusty stock system back on so thats when I told her I was going to go ahead and order the FMF.

Im glad you got the Moriwaki system as the FMF isn't anywhere near as good as that or the Pro Circuit :smirk:

Well, if it doesn't work out, can you PM me her phone number? She sounds nice. :smirk:

I was shocked to see a woman's name on the address and Paypal account ~ I thought maybe it was going to a Superwoman rider.

Hope you like it ~ it shipped a couple days ago. Let us know what you think of it. :smirk:

Love it!!! Congrats to the buyers and sellers.....very cool that your both members of TT.

Lucky Man:thumbsup:

I was shocked to see a woman's name on the address and Paypal account ~ I thought maybe it was going to a Superwoman rider.

Hope you like it ~ it shipped a couple days ago. Let us know what you think of it. :smirk:

Thanks Ryan! Will give everyone a full report when its done. I may need to go ahead with a big cam and a 680 kit from what I have read about the Moriwaki. I will try it on the stock motor first though.

Well, if it doesn't work out, can you PM me her phone number? She sounds nice. :smirk:

Sorry Rob...shes a keeper. We have been together for 30yrs and married for 26. She is also a motorcyclist as well. Janie rides a 08 GSXR 750 and a 2006 XT 225. She done her first track day last summer on the GSXR and cant wait for the next one. Oh yeah...she also makes twice what I do :-)