twin pipes on 426

weight wise i dont really care due to the fact if you have felt the stock exhaust vs. the pipes im using, it actually weighs less. ill measure for proof once completed and we will know. as far as performance not too worried about that. ive got everything possible done to this 426 other than exhaust so i figured why the hell not. ive never seen it so it would be fun. not to mention those cr's sound so nice when they are tuned right.

So It's clearly about "the look" and obviously not performance or weight based. So If that is what you want, go for it. I sure didn't like the twin look on the CRFs and even those old 510 and 610 huskies (think it was those)

I have seen pics around of twin piped yamahas around before..

What Cans are you going to use?

So It's clearly about "the look" and obviously not performance or weight based. So If that is what you want, go for it. I sure didn't like the twin look on the CRFs and even those old 510 and 610 huskies (think it was those)

I have seen pics around of twin piped yamahas around before..

What Cans are you going to use?

There was a guy who did a supermoto build on an 06-09 era 450F and installed "Devil" brand twin exhaust pipes. Can't think of his screen name or the thread right now...

oh im doin it either way Doc. i dont care about what other peoples opinions of my bike are... i like it and its mine hahaa. just seeing if anyone has seen it done before as i hve yet to see that. haha

2011-05-20_09-20-11_474.jpg

theres my girl hahaha

I like the white plastic, nice bike!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...