Sign in to follow this  

3 CR250's brand new!?!?

I'd say 02 or 03.

Why do you think 02 or 03? I don't know Honda but who would have new bikes crated up for almost a decade. I wonder what they are asking. Someone call

Well, if they are right out of the crate, the graphics would lead me to think 02 or 03. I would say, with another look, graphics look like 03 to me.

if these guys have been sitting on inventory since 02-03 (guessing by graphics) they are probably asking WAY too much $$$. Still a pretty neat find, so who's gonna call and get the low down?

Why do you think 02 or 03? I don't know Honda but who would have new bikes crated up for almost a decade. I wonder what they are asking. Someone call

02-03 front fender

I called a few times just now and it just keeps ringing, I'll try again later.

What do you think they are asking. My guess is $3299. I didn't call, just thinking out loud.

What do you think they are asking. My guess is $3299. I didn't call, just thinking out loud.

I think you're way low. My guess is $7k. If he only wanted $3,300 for them, this thread wouldn't exist. :smirk:

I say around $6,500 for them. I would be suprised to see the bikes price lower then $5,500.

Why pay that much for an 03. I said $3300 because I remember a dealer in North NJ last year was selling a new 04 KXF 700 Quad for $3200. I might be a little low, but its not like an 02 or 03 is a collecter.

i think you're way low. My guess is $7k. If he only wanted $3,300 for them, this thread wouldn't exist. :smirk:

bingo!!!!!

Why pay that much for an 03. I said $3300 because I remember a dealer in North NJ last year was selling a new 04 KXF 700 Quad for $3200. I might be a little low, but its not like an 02 or 03 is a collecter.

They arent saying a high value becuase its worth that they are saying 5500 and up because the dealer still has 02-03 models if they were priced at 3300 like you said they would have been sold by now.

Graphics are wrong for an 07. There is a dealership with a brand new 04 here in Utah. Wish I had the money to try to get that one.

Where/who in Utah? Might be worth a drive...

Thanks,

Redfever

I looked at those bikes the other day when I went into that shop to purchase some brake fluid. The red plastics are splotchy due to being faded out pretty bad. They look pinkish in color for the most part where they sat out in the sun and rain several times over the years. The engine cases and frames look just fine on those bikes. Since plastic and graphics are relatively cheap the buyers could freshen those bikes up very easily and have themselves brand new CR250R smokers. They acquired those bikes from another Honda dealership in the area that is rumored to be closing their doors real soon. I know for sure that one of those CR250Rs was a 2003 model. When I was in there they also had some YZ250 smokers on their showroom floor but they were 2011 models.

The red plastics are splotchy due to being faded out pretty bad. They look pinkish in color for the most part where they sat out in the sun and rain several times over the years.

"New out of the box" :smirk: