Sign in to follow this  

I Got Caught Goofin Off

A friend shot some video of me leaving the clubhouse.

Having a little fun on the X-Tard. First burn out on this bike!!

Nick

Looks good - I like the headlight, looks more like a naked bike/streetfighter than a dirtbike/dualsport.

PS - I thought you were gonna tag the beemer too.....

Smacking the Beemer would have been a big downer for sure. You have to keep the wheel speed up so the rear will not hook up. When people come to my neighborhood it looks like crop circles around the sewer caps.

The guy that owned the red beemer died two days later Eric Houston. He will be missed. It has been a bummer of a week

Nick

Smacking the Beemer would have been a big downer for sure. You have to keep the wheel speed up so the rear will not hook up. When people come to my neighborhood it looks like crop circles around the sewer caps.

The guy that owned the red beemer died two days later Eric Houston. He will be missed. It has been a bummer of a week

Nick

Sorry to hear! :smirk: I lost a good buddy of mine about 2 months ago. It takes a little bit of you with them and you notice the void. But, keep the chin up and the tire spinnin' :smirk:

A friend shot some video of me leaving the clubhouse.

Having a little fun on the X-Tard. First burn out on this bike!!

Nick

Hey Nick, sorry to hear about your friend. I know that pain..... Hey, what kind of wheels are on your bike> were they a direct bolt on? What size are they, thx