Sign in to follow this  

Off the wall

In this, our first “Off the Wall” video, Brett attempts to scale the legendary Dainfern pipeline on an off-road bike. Beware, this is extremely dangerous…

Edited by offroad fanatic
video does not show

I was kinda expecting something cool to happen after that 20 minute intro hyping it up. but yeah, it was pretty GAY

haha WOW. . . what a tool. did he really have to rev his bike up so much before he did it? people have obviously gone up that before, at the bottom you could see a small trail.

haha WOW. . . what a tool. did he really have to rev his bike up so much before he did it? people have obviously gone up that before, at the bottom you could see a small trail.

Ha, I noticed that too! I used to have trouble on that.....on my 50:banana:

Yea it was cheesy but I still wouldn't do it purely because if your bars accidentally hit that support, its done for. Not worth doing for such a cheesy "stunt" lol.

How is it that so few realize this was tongue in cheek - and everything lame was meant to be funny (humorous/humourous).

I got it.

In this, our first “Off the Wall” video, Brett attempts to scale the legendary Dainfern pipeline on an off-road bike. Beware, this is extremely dangerous…

What a waste of oxygen.