Off the wall

In this, our first “Off the Wall” video, Brett attempts to scale the legendary Dainfern pipeline on an off-road bike. Beware, this is extremely dangerous…

Edited by offroad fanatic
video does not show

ahhh.. ya that was gay

ahhh.. ya that was gay

:smirk::smirk:

I was kinda expecting something cool to happen after that 20 minute intro hyping it up. but yeah, it was pretty GAY

haha WOW. . . what a tool. did he really have to rev his bike up so much before he did it? people have obviously gone up that before, at the bottom you could see a small trail.

"motorbike"........:smirk:

That was a waste of 3min of my life.:smirk:

haha WOW. . . what a tool. did he really have to rev his bike up so much before he did it? people have obviously gone up that before, at the bottom you could see a small trail.

Ha, I noticed that too! I used to have trouble on that.....on my 50:banana:

CaveMike feel slighted. CaveMike want smash something with rock after bad video.

Double Gay.

Yea it was cheesy but I still wouldn't do it purely because if your bars accidentally hit that support, its done for. Not worth doing for such a cheesy "stunt" lol.

:smirk:

How is it that so few realize this was tongue in cheek - and everything lame was meant to be funny (humorous/humourous).

I got it.

Subtlety lost on CaveMike. Lead to rage.

vids like that make me afraid of people with cameras

In this, our first “Off the Wall” video, Brett attempts to scale the legendary Dainfern pipeline on an off-road bike. Beware, this is extremely dangerous…

What a waste of oxygen.