Two Brothers M7..my neighbors hate me lol

Just finished installing a Two Brothers M7 slip on, Procycle Jet kit,airbox mod, slide drilled and the header weld and a Twin Air filter.....it was like adding another 100cc's...the bike goes like hell now.Still debating on adding the 14T cs sproket.

I've been looking for a good sounding slip on and settled with the Two Brothers M7 because i loved the low thump exhaust note compared to the FMF. I just didn't realize how loud it would be...Its wicked loud.

My neighbors give me the evil stink eye everytime i leave the driveway...I love it.:smirk: It's the meanest sounding slip-on ive heard yet.

2011 DR650 :smirk:

Mine gets all my lazy neighbers out of bed at 6:00am sharp. 2-3 minutes of warm up with the a few whacks of throttle for the heavy sleepers. Lol I hate my neighbers most of them are on SSI or welfare. The ones I like are already up to go to work.

Mine gets all my lazy neighbers out of bed at 6:00am sharp. 2-3 minutes of warm up with the a few whacks of throttle for the heavy sleepers. Lol I hate my neighbers most of them are on SSI or welfare. The ones I like are already up to go to work.

I needed a laugh on a rough Monday at work!

If you lived here you ain't seen nothing yet!

:smirk:

I heard the Two Bros can on a DR650 once... gotta admit it's a sweet sound, but... oh shit, they are loud. The quiet tip apparently helps a bit.

:smirk::thumbsup:I love my 2 brothers slip on,it is on the loud side ,i added the tip:thumbsup: and keep it packed tightly:banana: ,not bad now for neighbor problems.:smirk::prof:

Good Day

I love my Two Brothers M7, but had to put the P3 tip on her as without it in the underground parkade it sound's like a helicopter about to land.

Incredible sound...

Take Care