Sign in to follow this  

Jumping a log

In this episode Brian Capper demonstrates the correct and incorrect way of jumping common obstacles that we are faced with during our Enduro riding. Enjoy CapperStyle…

Just got a log to practice, not quite that big. I'll work up to it..... hopefully.

I learned something. I would have never thought to hit it with the front tire first! "double punch double blip" And an electric start two smoke, can't get used to that still. :smirk:

Tim

I guess I know a trials technique.... not quite the same way I do it and I don't quite look as good doing it but logs like that are fun to jump.

Great technique. I have always just carried the front end over the whole tree, then slammed over. Looking forward to trying this.:smirk:

Brian Capper is a very talented rider over here in South Africa ........ Trails & Enduro. :smirk:

looking forward to some more "how to videos" ....

What about a log on the ground that's not a huge obstacle like in the vid? Already buzzing down the trail like 3rd gear, slow down and double blip?? Or how about logs diagonal across the trail??