Sign in to follow this  

PC or FC Linkage for a good price

Is there anywhere out there (or anyone) where I can get one of these at a reasonable price i.e. used? ebay is hit and miss with emphasis on the miss so i fugred id hit the forum and see if anyone had maybe an extra one or an old one they would want to sell. As bikes depreciate the parts for them should as well imo but thats a whole 'nother issue as they say. $400 is ridiculous for so stupid a couple pieces of anodized aluminum that they just made a tad longer. think about it, besides bearing which cost like $60, $200 seems more realistic for parts and r&d. its frustrating how stupid the geometry is stock for our bikes and the only real alternative to correcting for people who aren't on "free rides" is this extremely exorbitantly priced tiny part.

someone pm me please

Is there anywhere out there (or anyone) where I can get one of these at a reasonable price i.e. used? ebay is hit and miss with emphasis on the miss so i fugred id hit the forum and see if anyone had maybe an extra one or an old one they would want to sell. As bikes depreciate the parts for them should as well imo but thats a whole 'nother issue as they say. $400 is ridiculous for so stupid a couple pieces of anodized aluminum that they just made a tad longer. think about it, besides bearing which cost like $60, $200 seems more realistic for parts and r&d. its frustrating how stupid the geometry is stock for our bikes and the only real alternative to correcting for people who aren't on "free rides" is this extremely exorbitantly priced tiny part.

someone pm me please

You dont need the entire assembly all you need is the link. Its around $200. It is 2mm longer which will lower the rear. Ebay has one for $194 comin out of Cali.