09 ktm stolen

I know this is a long shot....and i truly apologize if this is in the wrong area... but my NEW to me...( i had not even the chance to get out a ride it) KTM 250 xc was stolen...from my secured storage in squamish BC. If anyone has any info on this bike pls let me know. dce@darrencamplin.com

i don't know if these will still be on but it has red CTS suspension stickers on the forks and rear suspension...also the silencer is very discloured from heat. I can email you pics if you may have a a lead.... the VIN # VBK2329M248667

thanks for your time.

losing my faith in my fellow man, for real..

I was just thinking, although the bike is in a secure area, is it visible from the road? If not, then maybe it's was someone that you may not know personally, but is close enough to you to know where you keep it and maybe even know your routine. Were you at home when it was stole, or out and about?

Bummer man. Sorry to hear you lost your new bike. I know in your area of "Squampton" and Deep Cove that mountain bike thefts are really out of hand (or used to be when I was hanging there). The bad part about where you live is there is so much terrain and secluded areas where it could be it would be near impossible to recover the bike without some freak luck. Im not trying to bring you down just saying I know the area and finding your bike is not going to be an easy task. Good luck.

go hunting you will find it check close to you then go farther and farther go to peoples doors tell them what happened and if you could search there garage/basement if they act suspicious time to get the cos again and get a search warrant

I wouldn't let somebody search my property, even if I wasn't guilty. ?

go hunting you will find it check close to you then go farther and farther go to peoples doors tell them what happened and if you could search there garage/basement if they act suspicious time to get the cos again and get a search warrant

WOW......totally unrealistic for SURE!!!?:smirk:? are you SERIOUS????:prof: i also love your last idea...."and get a search warrant" L-O-L absolutely NO idea how things work.

joe

Call the Sheriffs and let them know about it too.

Just recently another biker had his pride and joy stolen. About a month later he gets a phone call to come down to the police station to pick it up. The thieves disabled the key ignition, but otherwise it was in tact.

Also keep a SHARP eye out. Start with going to your buddies places and looking around (because you know they will let you in if you want to hang ? ), then start looking other places. Rewards generally give people extra incentive to keep an eye out.

hey thanks for all the positive feedback, and eyes that are peeled. Here is a shot of her....who really knows if she looks the same now...

2384491022.html

Edited by dcamplin
adding photo