ctmx 2011

this is a helmet cam video of me riding at rocky hill motocross. the track was about as close to perfect as it gets, not muddy at all and just a few rutted spots. but let me know what you guys think and of course any tips, advice, or critiques are always encouraged.

ya, its a pretty good track when its not wet, but as soon as it gets muddy its nothing but trouble lol. i would definatly recommend it for a first motocross track, the owner is really cool and the track is very rider friendlt. meaning most of the jumps are table tops of various sizes and it is wide enough for easy passing.

and ya i am riding an '09 kx450f, and man do i love it.

Edited by simpson110

Great vid! Thanks for sharing. I was just there on Thursday and it looks like they changed the back section slightly before the big double. Those conditions do look perfect. It was a dust bowl on Thursday but I'll take that over the muddy conditions.

Figures we're getting all this rain. I just got my GoPro and I'm dying to try it out.

your not kidding about that river mud, it attacks without warning or cause lol. but when i was at the track on mothers day tony had rerouted the track in a few spots because they were under water. other than that the track is pretty much the same as it was last year now. they did add 2 rollers in front of one of the smaller table tops, and thats it i think.

your not kidding about that river mud, it attacks without warning or cause lol. but when i was at the track on mothers day tony had rerouted the track in a few spots because they were under water. other than that the track is pretty much the same as it was last year now. they did add 2 rollers in front of one of the smaller table tops, and thats it i think.

Ahh, that must have been the change. I was there on Mother's day as well! Maybe I'll see you out there... whenever it stops raining.

• 3 weeks later...