cr80rb

hi i am about 5'4 and about 110lb and is a cr80rb a good size bike for me:ride:

depends on experience I guess. I'd think you would be happier with a 125 and a full size bike. But our cr80 will haul my ass around, and lift the front wheel and I'm 70lbs heavier.

I bought it for my 9 y/o though

The 19-16 wheel set is good but its only an 80. You could ride a 125 with the subframe modded and the seat foam cut down.

You could ride a 125 with the subframe modded and the seat foam cut down.

Why? I was no bigger at that age and had no problem's riding a 125.

I had a CR 80 around that age, and I only used it for the summer. It was fun, but I grew out of the power pretty quick. I would definitely look into a 125. You don't need to touch the ground when you are riding and you can often find uneven ground to get a foot down when you need to start/stop.

Why? I was no bigger at that age and had no problem's riding a 125.

I had a CR 80 around that age, and I only used it for the summer. It was fun, but I grew out of the power pretty quick. I would definitely look into a 125. You don't need to touch the ground when you are riding and you can often find uneven ground to get a foot down when you need to start/stop.

why? because thats any easy mod and it will make the bike alot more comfortable to ride. I know this because I set one up for my 5'-2" daughter.

I think the CR80RB would fit you fine. You could ride it for this season and then when you grow a little bit and your riding skills improve look for a 125 or 250f.

I think the CR80RB would fit you fine. You could ride it for this season and then when you grow a little bit and your riding skills improve look for a 125 or 250f.

Yeah I agree. But a cr80 is still pretty small. If you think you could handle a 125 (both experience and size wize), I'd say to go with that. If you've never ridden before, start with the 80. I'd hate for you to get in over your head and not be able to enjoy yourself! :smirk: