Sign in to follow this  

Washington Capitol Forest Videos

Great videos. I recognize those trails!

Those first few don't show how steep a climb that trail is, and where the stalls occurred is near the top amongst stair step boulders.

Great videos. I recognize those trails!

Those first few don't show how steep a climb that trail is, and where the stalls occurred is near the top amongst stair step boulders.

Don't I know it, that stall hurt!

Yeah the videos never show steepness or depth well, I guess that's why they made 3D!

3D_Camera_01_s115.683x426.jpg

I rode there last week, and when I went to throw the GoPro on the helmet I realized I went and left home with out it. I could have had some fun footage from the Porter Creek trail, maybe next time nice vidz....:smirk:

There is another fun uphill in CF that climbs from the intersection with trail #20 and the C-8000 road up to the C-4700 road, nice run in 3rd gear.

If you like stair step roots and switch backs try the #30 trail from its intersection with Mount Molly Porter #3 and the C-8200 road up to the C-8000 road.

And last is a new trail near Rock Candy Staging that climbs to the ridge from the end of a B-Line Spur road.

I have not been on that trail in a while and am surprised the car is still there.

I have not been on that trail in a while and am surprised the car is still there.

Its still there as of today too...:smirk: Wonder if the owners gonna get one of those discovery passes?

Its still there as of today too...:smirk: Wonder if the owners gonna get one of those discovery passes?

Hey.....if I have to, HE has to! fair is fair!:smirk:

Joe

Hey.....if I have to, HE has to! fair is fair!:smirk:

Joe

It'll give DNR enforcement reason to take action. Once they find out it does NOT have a discover pass all hell will break loose. Car extraction is the collateral damage we'll see from the Discover Pass. It'll make DNR "Discover" all of the abandon vehicles they hafta cite for non-compliance. :smirk:

Hopefully the short bus at Tahuya has a lifetime exemption :smirk:

• Like 1