Bike won't roll with clutch pulled-in while in gear

Weird symptom that I don't believe is oil drag.

When I put my '05 in gear (any gear) and pull in my clutch to try to roll the bike, it won't-rear wheel skids instead of rolls. Bike runs and shifts and clutches just fine when running. I can put it in gear while running if I pull in the clutch and it feels like trying to creep forward but obviously doesn't lurch and drive forward out of control, as if the clutch wasn't disengaging. Ideas?

When I put my '05 in gear (any gear) and pull in my clutch to try to roll the bike, it won't-rear wheel skids instead of rolls. Bike runs and shifts and clutches just fine when running. I can put it in gear while running if I pull in the clutch and it feels like trying to creep forward but obviously doesn't lurch and drive forward out of control, as if the clutch wasn't disengaging. Ideas?

You probably have warped steels.

You probably have warped steels.

That, or how is your cable adjusted? Bad spring(s)?

I'd definitely be opening it up, and disassembling the clutch pack, etc.

I asked same question in a different way and got different answer

I was told "race clutch"?

I asked same question in a different way and got different answer

I was told "race clutch"?

No, your engine is running, his is not.

He's pushing, you are riding.

Different question, different answer.

if I pull in the clutch and it feels like trying to creep forward but obviously doesn't lurch and drive forward out of control, as if the clutch wasn't disengaging. Ideas?

Not trying to be be a wise a$$ here.... This is the same issue I'm trying to explain.