Sign in to follow this  

B250 crash at FTR HS#15

How come Matt have 415 in name, but no from 415 area code. Matt have good video. CaveMike like.

How come Matt have 415 in name, but no from 415 area code. Matt have good video. CaveMike like.

bike number :smirk:

Gotta love those starts.

:smirk:

They guy on the right does a nice job of avoiding him.

Slo mo is ace.

Yeah man he owes him a beer.

I watched this from the starting line of the 250C class and it was scary. Not something you wanna see 2 min before the start of your race. That is my buddy and he was not seriously injured but he did hurt his back and wrist and was not able to finish the event. He did end up winning the 250B class for the season. Good job Seth next year is gonna get interesting.

I watched this from the starting line of the 250C class and it was scary. Not something you wanna see 2 min before the start of your race. That is my buddy and he was not seriously injured but he did hurt his back and wrist and was not able to finish the event. He did end up winning the 250B class for the season. Good job Seth next year is gonna get interesting.

its good to hear he was not seriously injured. thats probably not the way you want to finish the season.

probably the best go pro crash I have ever seen! and great job on the slo mo

you know what they say, you got to be in the right place at the right time