Sign in to follow this  

cr125 cylinder ok?

so i pulled apart my bike today cuz the the compression felt low and it had some over heating marks :smirk: so im wondering what u think of the bore could i just hone it or bore it ?and its has a std size bore with a wiseco pistons do i have to use another wiseco or get a prox piston if i can hone it-(kinda a noob question)?

P1010904.jpg

P1010901.jpg

P1010906.jpg

P1010910.jpg

P1010911.jpg

P1010913.jpg

i sand blasted it at school todayP1010914.jpg

P1010916.jpg

P1010917.jpg

P1010918.jpg

use scotch bright and hot saopy water on the inside and see if the marks go away.

after that, if you see any marks left over, run your finger nail across them and see if it catches. if your naiul catches any of them, then your cylinder is hooped.

use scotch bright and hot saopy water on the inside and see if the marks go away.

after that, if you see any marks left over, run your finger nail across them and see if it catches. if your naiul catches any of them, then your cylinder is hooped.

ok i give that a shot and post a pic but cuz my bore a steal bore could i not hone it? :smirk:

o shit. didnt notice you had a sleev in it....well then, get a new cylinder!!!

but yea, in that case just hone it.

o shit. didnt notice you had a sleev in it....well then, get a new cylinder!!!

but yea, in that case just hone it.

ok will do lol :smirk: and what did u mean by get a new cylinder (if u meant cuz its not nickel plated cylinders ino i got it like that :smirk:) so i hone it and throw a new piston in?

yea, sleeves suck.

and yeep.hone it,mesure it and get the right piston. were in BC do you live?

yea, sleeves suck.

and yeep.hone it,mesure it and get the right piston. were in BC do you live?

mission bc by stave lol :smirk::smirk:

thats not half bad. hows the weather been there? the island has had the WORST spring in history im pretty sure.

thats not half bad. hows the weather been there? the island has had the WORST spring in history im pretty sure.

weather out heres not to bad but its is bc lots of rain but i dont mind a little mud lol:ride:cant wait to go ride the track soon