450f's

Ok I know it is probably early but Im getting a job here pretty soon already sent in some applications and I am plan on getting another bike:banana: I know for sure that I want a 450f but idk what brand or anything? Im not a big fan on the yz450f so im not even going to consider getting one. These are the options that im looking at, 07 crf450r, 08 crf450r, 08 rmz450, and 08 kx450f. I would like to know more about these bikes, I would be racing motocross only on these bikes and what is the most reliable at out of those chooses and what are the positive and negative about these bikes? Also if you would have any other suggestions let me know. I figured I should go ahead and start getting some thoughts on the 450f, don't even try to mention a 250 2t already got one and Im dead lock on gettinga a 450f.

Thanks for all replies:thumbsup:

No one has any of these bikes?

Patience man.

Why not YZ? Just curious.

Im not going to say I wouldn't but they would be one of my last choices. I guess because I allways talk bad about them how they suck and then if I got one I would never hear the end of it. The only yz450f that I like is the white one's the look pretty sick.

Im not going to say I wouldn't but they would be one of my last choices. I guess because I allways talk bad about them how they suck and then if I got one I would never hear the end of it. The only yz450f that I like is the white one's the look pretty sick.

Sounds like you're in it for the wrong reasons.

YZ's are solid bikes and that's coming from a KTM owner.

Love my YZ great bike 08's and 09's are both really solid. The brand new ones are even better IMO

CaveMike like yz, but think kx best on your list.

2010+ YZ's are buck! i have ridden one a few times, unbelievable bike, the 06 to 09 are solid too, all the Jap bikes are prtty similar though i guess its mostly personal preference

+1 on the 09' YZ450 great bike.

Looks like you made a mistake by saying you're not getting a yz because they are known as one of, if not the most reliable 4-stroke...on your list, i would probably go 08 crf 1st choice, 08 kx 2nd choice