Sign in to follow this  

Bike Graphix roughneck custom background quality?

Im about to order some backgrounds for my crf and i was wanting some of the gripper style and i came across Bike Graphix roughneck number plates and was just wondering about the quality and if anyone has used them, has anyone used them and how is the fit? They offer a economy series which start at $29.99 which is awesome also but thats just the regular material still a great deal though.

I have never heard of Bike Graphix....so I really dont know about there products or service.....www.decalmx.com has the gripper material.....I have some friends that use the gripper stuff and they love it......it just something to check out........

I have those on my bike.... pretty cool, but takes some getting used to with the flat finish... BG are some pretty good folks and have got my business.

I have never heard of Bike Graphix....so I really dont know about there products or service.....www.decalmx.com has the gripper material.....I have some friends that use the gripper stuff and they love it......it just something to check out........

Decal works offers grip material? i have yet to see that on there website i usually only use them for my bikes but i was wanting the grip material

I have those on my bike.... pretty cool, but takes some getting used to with the flat finish... BG are some pretty good folks and have got my business.

Do you know if they offer the graphics to fit a cycra stadium front number plate, i emailed them but they never replied to me

not sure on that plate, best off calling... easy to reach and will answer quickly.

I have BG graphics on my 125, they hold up well and fit great. I don't have the roughneck material though so I can't comment on that, but I was told it was just as tough as the regular stuff, just a different texture.

I just received and applied numbered background from bikegraphicx.com and they look great!

Awesome customer service also! I would recommend them to anyone!

I did not get the RoughNeck, just standard!