Russian CRF450R Bike from USGP

I hate how all the Pro's have showa on there bikes even Factory Honda riders for American races... Thanks for putting junk on the production bikes after years of great results from showa... My fork seals blow out all the time and my bike was almost unridable until the forks were worked...

2011-05-12_14-09-18_371.jpg

I was taking a photo of the Honda Hauler rolling in on Thursday. While I was hanging out with Chuck Sun and he just happened to walk into the photo as I took it with the phone. I was there hanging out with him all weekend. He won his first Moto on Friday by over two minutes and didnt ride the second moto since he and his bike were working well. On Saturdays first practice lap there was a hay bale on the blind landing table top that must have gotten knocked into the landing area and Chuck cased it right on top of the bale and went over the bars and face planted himself like a Sierra Clubber. He tried to race the first moto of the Vet GP but had to pull off as he ribs were way too sore.

Joe

Skyharbor...youre going to get arrested for littering with all the names your dropping...

Since only Chucks and Rogers were mentioned I guess that constitutes a lot of name dropping. I guess Sheriff Joe will let out of your Pink Jumpsuit pretty quick Shaun!

?

You know their sitting there plotting, first they get their bikes in here, then their tanks, then their bombs, I've seen Red Dawn ?

I think if the Russian had won the tag line in Jody's Box would have been:

"The Hunt for Red May" I overheard that you know where!