2008 RMZ 250 e-manual

Ive had three kx/rmz 250s. an 04, 05 an 06 and there were millions of internet links to download the manual for it!!

Now i got an 08 I cant seem to find a manual anywhere! Can anyone help? Is there such a thing as a free pdf manual or have I gotta bite the bullet and pay for one!

Thanks guys

• 8 months later...

http://www.2shared.c...Workshop_Se.htm got the 2009 servce manual off this site labout a year ago, It was compressed so you have to open the RAR. file Hope still works the file is to big to send via message. ?

Nope it doesn't work.

Thanks for trying

Anybody else have one?

Edited by broccoli2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

So I've looked into it, and It turns out I can order the manuals in and yall can buy em but most of them are on back order and no pdf back ups for the owners manuals. However, I do have access to pdf service manuals, but the way suzuki set it up i can only download and send specific sections at a time. I can print them out and build them into a manual but then I need address' to ship them too. so if any one wants to pm me we may be able to set something up to get you a manual if you're in a money pinch. Just pay the post and I'll send it. This goes for any suzuki service manual! Hope this helps some people, remember to pm me! I don't always get notifications for threads

• 4 weeks later...

Best place to save them too is mediafire.com it's free and once uploaded they can be shared with a link rather then emailed.
A good source is tradebit.com buy you will have to pay 10 to $20 for one, but money well spent and still a bargain if you can't find a free one