Who's racing

Motocross

Where do they post who is racing this year?

I´m also on the lookout for the Hangtown entrylist... Starting to think i´m a bit retarded since I can´t find it!

Its still kind of early for a pre entry list.

Its still kind of early for a pre entry list.

Its in a few days, doesnt seem that early

This morning on sx.com, they say Reed, Short, Metcalfe on Suz. with Dungey, Villo, K Dub in place of Canard, and the usual field. No mention of JS7. On another site they say James is being tight liped about racing this weekend.

TD

This morning on sx.com, they say Reed, Short, Metcalfe on Suz. with Dungey, Villo, K Dub in place of Canard, and the usual field. No mention of JS7. On another site they say James is being tight liped about racing this weekend.

TD

Makes sense if he's trying to put together a deal. I hope we see him, all series long. If not, IMO he'll lose some of the fan support he's enjoyed for years. It's one thing to sit out a season to let an injury heal properly, another one entirely to sit out when your healthy.:smirk: Hope TC and JG heal up soon...

Makes sense if he's trying to put together a deal. I hope we see him, all series long. If not, IMO he'll lose some of the fan support he's enjoyed for years. It's one thing to sit out a season to let an injury heal properly, another one entirely to sit out when your healthy.:smirk: Hope TC and JG heal up soon...

JS will get that healthy pay check reduced if he keeps this up, people don't purchase riding gear that couch potatoes use or watch TV of practice on a home track. He really is the primadonna of all time in this sport, a rider with entitlement chiseled all over him. I give him full credit for his ability and his tenacity to push the limit but he does not appear to love the sport just a means to accumulate money and material things. One day he will look back on his career and see how it pales to that of the GOAT as his name fades

into oblivion.

JS will get that healthy pay check reduced if he keeps this up, people don't purchase riding gear that couch potatoes use or watch TV of practice on a home track. He really is the primadonna of all time in this sport, a rider with entitlement chiseled all over him. I give him full credit for his ability and his tenacity to push the limit but he does not appear to love the sport just a means to accumulate money and material things. One day he will look back on his career and see how it pales to that of the GOAT as his name fades

into oblivion.

yep !!

no james got this from js7.com..... Everyone witnessed the way I struggled during the Supercross series this year and while I’d like to race this weekend, we just aren’t ready. I hope fans will understand. The decision has been very hard to make, but we won’t race till we’re ready.

- James

TD

Thanks for the run down. Im wanting to see Alessi out there on the 450. Has anyone heard which bike Short is going to be running in the outdoors?

no james got this from js7.com..... Everyone witnessed the way I struggled during the Supercross series this year and while I’d like to race this weekend, we just aren’t ready. I hope fans will understand. The decision has been very hard to make, but we won’t race till we’re ready.

- James

really lame....not ready??

My opinion: JS7 struggled everytime he screwed around with the suspension. He set it up the old way and got it back a couple of races towards the end, but then changed back for the last few and screwed up again. His head is probably a wreck from this year's chaos, but if he'll put earplugs in, get off the camera and get some refocused tunnel vision on the track, he'll make an already anticipated year ahead that much more exciting and let the sponsors do their own promoting. Just ride! He's an incredible rider with media head problems and needs to go back to the basics.

Glad to see Kdub back on the dirt and hope he stays in when Canard comes back (hurry up). Looking forward to seeing how Allesi does again outdoors and where Dungey and Poto are next to him. Lots of great riders this year......BRING IT ON!!!!

Thanks for the run down. Im wanting to see Alessi out there on the 450. Has anyone heard which bike Short is going to be running in the outdoors?

On DMXS last week he stated he would be on the 350. His choice, did a lot of testing, and said he's faster on the 350.

- James

Why does he always commit to doing the first few nationals (and possiably the full series) but never shows up? Weak! He has lost what little respect I had left for him.

At the beggining of every SX season he says he will race MX to get on the fans good side. Then days before the MX series be bails out.

Yeah no kidding. What's not ready? He could easily have a bike & crew, call a handful of companies to help flip the bill with some top notch sponsor backing, so it's either JS is just totally burned out, lazy or a combo of both, throw in some reality TV "star-struckness" and maybe your watching the exit of Stewart from racing. He may show up for the 2012 SX season, but after that I'd about place a bet that he will seek employment elsewhere.

Not Ready?

He has full Yamaha factory support at his back and call. He has trainers, mechanic(s), suspension guys, nutrition guys and hes not ready? He should talk to some of these priviteers about not being ready.

into oblivion.

This

Not Ready?

He has full Yamaha factory support at his back and call. He has trainers, mechanic(s), suspension guys, nutrition guys and hes not ready? He should talk to some of these priviteers about not being ready.

and this.

:smirk::thumbsup: Exactly! Why isn't he/his team ready? Is there something special about the blue bike that we don't know about? The outdoor schedule has been posted since before the start of the year if I'm not mistaken. He can make all the excuses he wants, but in the end, lets face it - THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT BEING READY...PERIOD!!!!!:smirk::thumbsdn::prof:

Not Ready?

Yeah, you got it... Only thing not ready is hie EGO to deal with not winning.

I'm not JS fan or a hater-

But Come on guys! Its no secret that's Larry Brooks (budget) has been holding the L&M racing team back from the nationals for all these years!

Besides- If ya all were really watching Supercross this year? JS bike set up was not up to par for the fastest man on the planet! He doesn't stand a chance out doors with a perfect set up and he knows it!

BTW 800 out for Hangtown too