My son's first time at moto...

like a fish to water. :smirk:

Saw_first_moto.jpg

like a fish to water. :smirk:

Saw_first_moto.jpg

I remember when I took my grandson racing way back on the 50's (he is on 85/105 now) but he was nervous as heck, butterflies etc), and once the gate dropped, all felt good and he has been racing ever since. I hear some kids get so nervous, they get sick. Glad had fun, good family event. :smirk:

I remember when I took my grandson racing way back on the 50's (he is on 85/105 now) but he was nervous as heck, butterflies etc), and once the gate dropped, all felt good and he has been racing ever since. I hear some kids get so nervous, they get sick. Glad had fun, good family event. :smirk:

We were at a friends house and his son (6) was riding in front of my son on a 50 MA. The 6 yr old was hitting the jumps full tilt which gave my son the confidence to fall right in. hehe I guess he figured if he could do it so can I. :smirk:

My youngest does get nervous, till he is out there riding.

Nice to see the young generation out there enjoying the sport!

Nice to see the young generation out there enjoying the sport!

LOL, I do enjoy watching him ride almost as much as I enjoy riding...almost. hehe

IDK what it is about jumping that kids like so much, but he was hooked after only a few laps.

Good stuff, gmoss! :smirk:

Better buy stock in a fork seal company. When my youngest started racing / jumping it became a monthly ritual to replace seals, but thinking back, he was riding green then so that might have been part of the problem :smirk:

Great pic Gmoss. You must be shooting with a decent camera to be able to count the holes in the sprocket and see the chain slack up like that. I don't think I've really noticed that in many DIY action shots.

IDK what it is about jumping that kids like so much, but he was hooked after only a few laps.

Next best thing to flying.:smirk:

Great pic Gmoss. You must be shooting with a decent camera to be able to count the holes in the sprocket and see the chain slack up like that. I don't think I've really noticed that in many DIY action shots.

HAHA, I wish. I missed lots of good shots. This is the only one I could time right. I took it with my phone, an Incredible. :smirk:

Next best thing to flying.:prof:

You are right. I enjoyed jumping cut banks as a kid. didn't have access to a moto track. Actually broke my wrist jumping an XL100 back in the day. :smirk:

As far as fork seals go, both were leaking when I bought it. I took a seal saver to them and they stopped. One was leaking again before this ride, cleaned it and it stopped again. They seem susceptible to getting trash in there.

Thanks nobrakes!

put grease under the dust caps and clean the chrome right to the bottom regularly.