Honda CRF 250 vs Kawasaki KXF 250

Hi,

I have a Kawasaki kxf 250 and i want to sell it to get a Honda CRF 250, around the 2008 model,

I was just wondering if anyone knows the best bike out of these two, reliability wise, and if there is any problems with a Honda CRf that I should keep in mind, last thing I want is the thing to go bang! And how often does the engine last in one of those?

Cheers

from a mechanics view, the hondas are built better and are much easier to work on. since the motor and trans run separate oils, you can run oils in the motor that are too slick for a single sump system like the other bikes. this brings the reliability up a bunch. if you ran moly oil in the kawi, the clutch would be fried in about 3 laps. in a honda, it doesnt touch the clutch so theres no worries. the single cam makes life easier when timing the bike.

In my opinion, youd be better off with the honda. i work on bikes every day and get to inspect every single piece on them. hondas just make more sense than the other brands.

i own kxfs they a very dependable100s of hours on 07,09 and 2010 only had one intake vavle wear. but i rode a few 08 hondas they are great performers. so get the cleanest with the lowest hours is the way to go.