Riding buddies

Hello I'm Mike,I recently lost my best friend and only riding buddy to suicide... I was hoping to meet up with some new people to ride with I have a KTM SXF 250 & ride trails and a little motocross mainly, I'm 36 years old and live in Roslyn Long Island. If anyone out there is interested please get back to me I have a truck & I'm always down to ride...

Sorry to hear of your loss. Im always down to ride too. I ride a little MX out at LIMX, Walden, and Diamondback. But I ride a lot of trails and race harescrambles almost every weekend. Let me know if you want to ride sometime and if you have anywhere in mind.

Deepest condolences.

I ride at LIMX every week and trail ride as often as possible. I also race hare scrambles when I can. I'm not too far from you, either.

Edited by bg10459

Sorry to hear of your loss. Im always down to ride too. I ride a little MX out at LIMX, Walden, and Diamondback. But I ride a lot of trails and race harescrambles almost every weekend. Let me know if you want to ride sometime and if you have anywhere in mind.

If im riding...its usually with That guy ^^

So + 1 to the rider count.

And again, sorry for your loss.

Yesterday was a good day at the track. Met Dirtdad and his son; good peeps ?

I'll probably be there on Sunday next week, unless I can squeeze a Saturday night. I'll look for you Mike.

Back at you Bill! ? Did another moto after you left for a total of 7. Enough to make my legs burn today! I will hopefully be there next Sunday as well if the new High Bars come in and go on without incident. I think that's whats holding me back :prof:

Good stuff!

Hey Mike,

I'm practically in your neighborhood. I live in East Williston. Don't know your schedule, but I try to get out to LIMX on Thursday's (hopefully on Tuesdays if they change to summer hours). I always go out by myself.....moved to long island ten years ago and didn't know anyone, so I go solo. The weekends are a little more demanding for me. I run a small business that operates on Saturday and Sunday. Not to mention the Mrs. and three kids. Hopefully I will head out to Yaphank tomarrow for my escape. If your ever interested in meeting up, give me a call or email me. Cell 516-316-4932

email daviddaltonsanders@yahoo.

I ride a 2001 yz 250f

david sanders