Sign in to follow this  

Washington Who sells Husky Chainsaws in Seattle?

I am trying to buy local but the first five places I called from the Husky website are out of business or no longer carry the brand. Lowes has a couple models, but the 440E that I am after. If anyone knows of a place that sells them, please post or PM me.

Greg

Sumner Lawn and Saw. Great people. Bring your Husky. I will show you some fun secret riding. :smirk:

Dunlap Industrial Supply carries Husqvarna, and a full assortment of all that is man!

Does Sears carry Husqvarna saws? I was in one the other day and saw a Husky riding mower on display.

I checked their website and didn't see the 440e. I'll call a couple of the other recommended places tomorrow.

Looking forward to firing up a two stroke. :smirk:

Greg

HIGHWAY 9 OUTDOOR POWER EQUIPMENT

Just north of Clearview, On the hill before Cathcart.

I own a husky 50, I'd buy a Stihl.

I looked up there reviews, All bad. But could be a bunch of fags

"The dealership I mean"

Edited by bigdrtrdr

I looked up there reviews, All bad. But could be a bunch of fags

"The dealership I mean"

I saw that as well but there was only one review . . .

I called the place in Everett and even thought they weren't especially friendly, they have a 440E in stock so I'll try to grab one at lunch.

Greg

I run Stihl... have years and years of abuse on my old 034 without doing anything at all to it beside replacing chains and bars. it was actually phased out of use at the lumber yard I worked at ten years ago so it was cheap.

I don't know any lumber yards that use anything else

although if you need something light and cheap for the bike, I run the cheap Poulan wild thing and beat the crap out of it and it handles it like a. champ... $100, I got it for free though from a guy at work. small bar, but othwise a great saw