Is this a good deal?

Hello everyone I ran by this and was wandering was this 450f worth what they are asking? I think it is, but idk for sure. I really don't know the price value very well on the 450f 4t.

http://huntington.craigslist.org/mcy/2384089330.html

Thanks for all replies:thumbsup:

Hello everyone I ran by this and was wandering was this 450f worth what they are asking? I think it is, but idk for sure. I really don't know the price value very well on the 450f 4t.

http://huntington.craigslist.org/mcy/2384089330.html

Thanks for all replies:thumbsup:

I personally would avoid because of the modifications and recent rebuild. That to me, tells a story. Maybe i'm paranoid, just my two cents!

The '08 KX is a good bike. It looks like perhaps it's had some real riding done to it. Those KX cranks don't last forever...........

At $3500 you are getting an ok price, but there should be a lot of lower hour, more stock '08's around, that would be a safer bet.

I bought a brand new '08 in 2011 for $4000.00

Just sold my 07 for 3000 and purchased a 10 for 3700,I know I got a killer deal. Bike looks clean, new piston doesnt make me nervous, cams a little though. Ck.bikefinds.com

its a good deal, but i would stay away from that becuas ehtere is too many mods done to it

i mean you can get it and all but i dont like buying bikes with new top ends and all kinds of mods. i like buying bikes that are bone stock that i can do my own modifications to.

I wouldn't be hesitant on he bike. From what I can see it looks to be in order from the add and pics not to mention the price is o.b.o my 2 cents there's nothing sketchy about the bike

why would someone do all those mods to it and then sell it. that only tells me that something possibly ent warong with the bike the person rebuilt it and then wants to sell it because he is scared that something will go wrong in the future and does not want to deal with it..... thats just my opinion

why would someone do all those mods to it and then sell it. that only tells me that something possibly ent warong with the bike the person rebuilt it and then wants to sell it because he is scared that something will go wrong in the future and does not want to deal with it..... thats just my opinion

That's why I don't buy used bikes

Ernie

3500 is STEEP for an 08. Theres a 2010 by me thats bone stock besides the exhaust/graphics, new tires chain and sprockets for 3800 obo. A friend of mine bought an 08 about 6 months ago for 2700. Plus the guy just seems fishy doing all that work just tos ell it.