help jd jetting drz400s

Hi all i know this may be a repetitive post but i have exhausted myself trying dif setups and searching this forum. I have read hundreds of post on how to set up my carb for a stock drz400s with 3x3 airfilter and spark arrestor removed. but every combo i have tried does not work. i am riding at sea level around 80 degree temps most of the time. i have the jd jet kit with the extended fuel screw. i had the bike running decent before i strted messing with the jd kit. Should i just take them out and run stock? That seemed too lean to me. I am new to this whole 4 stroke scene so try not to be too harsh.

make sure the vacuum line is connected to the petcock.

any jetting setting you have tried wont keep it from running.

155 main jet

blue needle

clip 4

25 pilot jet with the stock fuel screw or

22.5 pilot jet with the extended screw.

Hi eddiei was hoping u would read this post and I appreciate your quick reply but I know its not the petcock because I put a wr 400 one in because mine was leaking I also plug thecarb side of it. The bike will start with them jets but I have to be wot and it idles really high regardless of what I do with the idle or fuel screw. Once itshuts off it wont start again. Any suggestions? Thanks again.