I Love they way this rmz 450 corners

corner track.jpgI can believe how well this bike handles. I just sold a 2011 KTM 350 sxf and this RMZ 450 puts it to shame all the way around. It corners like its on rails..

good lord thats a sick pic man!

good lord thats a sick pic man!

Thanks 03SVT when you coming down to ride? You have to get to underground mx and their is another track up by Yantis called johnsonville mx farm its a blast 20 jumps on the track with a good whoops section

Thanks 03SVT when you coming down to ride? You have to get to underground mx and their is another track up by Yantis called johnsonville mx farm its a blast 20 jumps on the track with a good whoops section

ill be in freestone for the race, and ill be in plano this weekend testing for the PD there. id like to get down the there to ride sometime in the near future! lol

Damn son!

That's gnarly!! I can only dream of riding like that!

I jus wanna have a place to ride like that!!

That's gnarly!! I can only dream of riding like that!

Well the good news is you can and it wont take you that long either. I started riding 4 years ago and I am 49 yrs old. I am a Michigan native moved to texas a little over a year ago. I did some training with a Michigan former factory rider Josh Woods and he helped my cornering so much. He is very reasonably priced and just an all around great guy! So any people out their that are from Michigan or Georgia (because he spends time in both states) Interested in getting profesional help at resionable priced contact Josh Woods at ph# 1 810 348 8700 he will be more than glad to help!

[ATTACH]16126[/ATTACH]I can believe how well this bike handles. I just sold a 2011 KTM 350 sxf and this RMZ 450 puts it to shame all the way around. It corners like its on rails..

I presently have an 09 250 KTM xcfw, been thinking of a new 450, my dealer wants to sell me a new KTM 350, he says they are lighter than the 450's, I was thinking a new CR 450 but lately been reading that new RMZ 450R is a good handling bike as you mentioned, I am 65yrs of age and I am concerned about weight. I have some friends who love their CR 450's but they did have suspension work done, I am trying to get around that expense if possible, any suggestions, so far I am still adjusting the suspension on my KTM, I am getting it better. is the Suzuki engine and tranny a separate system or do they share the same oil.

Chet

Edited by FZ1guy
I presently have an 09 250 KTM xcfw, been thinking of a new 450, my dealer wants to sell me a new KTM 350, he says they are lighter than the 450's, I was thinking a new CR 450 but lately been reading that new RMZ 450R is a good handling bike as you mentioned, I am 65yrs of age and I am concerned about weight. I have some friends who love their CR 450's but they did have suspension work done, I am trying to get around that expense if possible, any suggestions, so far I am still adjusting the suspension on my KTM, I am getting it better. is the Suzuki engine and tranny a separate system or do they share the same oil.

Chet

The RMZ 450 share the same oil. The showa suspension is much better than wp. Having the suspension done on the rmz will still be less expensive than purchasing the 350 sxf.

The RMZ 450 share the same oil. The showa suspension is much better than wp. Having the suspension done on the rmz will still be less expensive than purchasing the 350 sxf.

Racertodd

Do you feel the extra weight, is the Suzuki any lower than the KTM, I have yet to see any newer 2010 or 2011's yet. are they hard to kick. does the suspension have to be redone, I am not going to race, just practice days on some tracks. why did you get away from the 350 KTM, was the performance not up to par for you handling ect.

Chet

The sxf 350 handles really well but the rmz is better exspecially in the suspension department. You can ride the 350 with less energy but you have to ride them wide open to get them to perform well you always have to push the 350 the 450 will pull better than the 350 and if you ride it a gear taller it also wont wear you out as fast, The rmz is taller a bit wider but when your riding both bikes they feel the same. I had some reliability issues with the 350 5 times with 12.7 hrs on the bike I went home with only a few laps in so I sold it almost 11hrs on the rmz and no issues with it atleast having to go home eairly. My only complaints I have with the rmz is it does start a little harder and 4th and 5th gear are a little chunky