James Stewart to Miss Hangtown

Motocross

From James Stewarts Website:

"Everyone witnessed the way I struggled during the Supercross series this year and while I’d like to race this weekend, we just aren’t ready. I hope fans will understand. The decision has been very hard to make, but we won’t race till we’re ready." - js7.com

Thoughts? Feelings?

I know I'm upset at the news, I was excited to see him out there. Guess we'll have to wait a little longer.

I hope he's at Freestone. I want to watch him crash in person.

who's james stewart? i'd like to hear what happened to k-dub.

bummer, i hope to see him at freestone as well!

To all hoping to see him at later nationals I wouldn't hold my breath..

Miss 2, bye bye championship.............................

To be the best you have to beat the best and I think Stewart knows there is a really good possibility he is not the man to beat in the outdoors.

Miss 2, bye bye championship.............................

He can't be after it anyways to miss one round with all the big names being fit, lining up and READY!!!

I hope he's at Freestone.
bummer, i hope to see him at freestone as well!

I was hoping to see him too. The more riders the better.

Is Tommy Hahn going to be there this year??? Anyone know...

To be the best you have to beat the best and I think Stewart knows there is a really good possibility he is not the man to beat in the outdoors.

+1

oh well. im moving on.

That's funny that every other team and privateer can get ready in time yet "the fastest man on the planet" can't? I'm so over hearing these excuses.

My thoughts? I could care less, we get to watch RV-CP-RD-CR bang bars, good enough for me.:smirk:

Somehow I am not surprised by this twist. He has lost focus and the drive to win a championship and he's surrounded himself with distractions. However, he is still competitive and that is why he can still win any race he enters or crash trying too hard.

That being said, I can understand the burn out. I race as a hobby, it's still fun for me. He has done it since he was barely out of diapers and it's a job.

Sounds like a quitter to me. It's only Tuesday. The race is on Saturday. How many teams are actually "ready" right now? You can never be ready...

He's over it.

thats what I was expecting , not good for the JS fans

Sounds like a quitter to me. It's only Tuesday. The race is on Saturday. How many teams are actually "ready" right now? You can never be ready...

He's over it.

IMO he is race ready , but he couldnt get his sponsors to fund the deal

To bad what we once believed could be the next best thing is now on his way to a side not in history like TP 199. I like watching James race but I am loosing respect for him as a racer.

The fans he has left after this move must be VERY VERY loyal to their boy. I for one just don't understand how he could have any fans after this...

The fans he has left after this move must be VERY VERY loyal to their boy. I for one just don't understand how he could have any fans after this...

His mainstream fans don't care.

IMO he is race ready , but he couldnt get his sponsors to fund the deal

ahhh... yeah i just read Regal isn't signed up for Hangtown yet either.

And i thought he was that teams Outdoor guy.