tiny incandescent indis

does anyone know where i can get small indicators, basically i want just the flasher head with no body which ive seen on some of your bikes.

I can find led type but after fitting led recently i really hate led so i want normal bulb type.

Any ideas? Thanks

16052011011_1.jpg

i want them small enough to fit between indicator mount and exhaust, rather than sitting on exhaust as it is now

I was about to tell you about another thread where someone bought small indicators with bulbs. I then realized it was you! :smirk:

Keep us posted with how they go!

i know. I was torn betwix led and bulb. With all things considered e.g. Flash rate and led being duller i decided to stick with bulb. If it ain't bust don't fix it :-)

i know. I was torn betwix led and bulb. With all things considered e.g. Flash rate and led being duller i decided to stick with bulb. If it ain't bust don't fix it :-)

I hear ya! I like the ones you have in the other thread. I just made my own under the fender brake light, and now the stock indicators look huge! I may take a closer look at the ones you picked up.

make sure you post a pic (on one of the threads) to show us how they look. :smirk:

I've got these now

cgi.ebay.co.uk/MINI-DIAMOND-INDICATORS-BLACK-BODY-BIKE-/110562877321?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts&hash=item19be0f9f89

they are the only ones i can find that may fit with above exhaust. Pesky arrow!

so an LED is good enough for your taillight but not good enough for your signals??? LED's are brighter and quicker, use less power and all you have to do is change your flasher relay. easy!!!

keeping it simples, and i didnt get a choice with the tail tidy, they only come in led, anyway tail light doesnt need further mods to make it work correctly :smirk: