Sign in to follow this  

Motocross J Law is in for 2011 MX

If it's true, great for the fans.

Although I seriously doubt he'll be contending for a podium spot. I hope I am wrong because I am a fan of J-Law's riding ability and style.

Like J-Law or not.........the boy can ride a bike........He will make it very interesting....

Snake we knew we'd see you back on the bike sooner or later.

I dont know what youre talking about....

:smirk:

he is gonna get worked (just say-n)

I really think he may actually do good. Hes been training through out the whol supercross season, hes on a actual team now not his own so its not like he can not try because he will get fired if so, and as he all know he has the talent to run with mostly anyone.

Snake i hope your as excited as i am! :smirk:

I really think he may actually do good. Hes been training through out the whol supercross season, hes on a actual team now not his own so its not like he can not try because he will get fired if so, and as he all know he has the talent to run with mostly anyone.

stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, I cant wait! It will be like those horror movies where the bad guy keeps coming back until eventually you just find yourself rooting for freddy or jason!

jason tranning is like a fat guy only going to the buffet line twice because he is on a diet

or wait

this just in j-law anounces his new trainer Snoop DoGG!!

(snoop dogg voice) all right here son this is how you do the puff puff give son

jason tranning is like a fat guy only going to the buffet line twice because he is on a diet

or wait

this just in j-law anounces his new trainer Snoop DoGG!!

(snoop dogg voice) all right here son this is how you do the puff puff give son

tranning? I dont think he has been into that since prison

Villopoto + JLaw + Hangtown =

attachment.php?attachmentid=12916&stc=1

lawrence_villopoto.jpg

I cant believe RV came out of nowhere to start shizzle like that with JLaw. whatta punk!

I cant believe RV came out of nowhere to start shizzle like that with JLaw. whatta punk!

Yea completly uncalled for on villopotos part, and if i remember correctly jlaw got a bigger punishment what bullshit...on another note jlaws going in my top 5 pics this week not even kidding lol.

• Like 1

Yea completly uncalled for on villopotos part, and if i remember correctly jlaw got a bigger punishment what bullshit...on another note jlaws going in my top 5 pics this week not even kidding lol.

I'm thinking he will be in my top 5 as well! Hopefully RV has grown up a bit and will leave him alone!