J Law is in for 2011 MX

Obviously RV did something to JLaw before hand to create such a disturbance.

Hahaha,, Jlaw was being a tool tryin to get into RV head, and it ended with RVs bike in Jlaws head!!

Yeah JLaw was cutting him off and brake checking him all practice and then when he stopped Villopoto rode over to see if he would check his tire pressure for him.

Now I dont believe that for one second!

He'll put in a half-hearted weasel of an effort and quit motos.

This will be the next dissappointing chapter in the saga of

"The Boy with Amazing ability, crappy work ethic and crappier attitude"

Prove me wrong, J-Law. I know you can. Will you?

He'll put in a half-hearted weasel of an effort and quit motos.

This will be the next dissappointing chapter in the saga of

"The Boy with Amazing ability, crappy work ethic and crappier attitude"

Prove me wrong, J-Law. I know you can. Will you?

Damn dude! Is this any way to treat a young kid who is trying 100% to be competative once again for his fans?!

Damn dude! Is this any way to treat a young kid who is trying 100% to be competative once again for his fans?!

What about his past behavior suggests anything different?

I want him to turn it around, few things are as dissappointing to see as a squandered talent. But it's been his choice to punk out in the past. He has to prove himself, I hope he proves me wrong.

What about his past behavior suggests anything different?

I want him to turn it around, few things are as dissappointing to see as a squandered talent. But it's been his choice to punk out in the past. He has to prove himself, I hope he proves me wrong.

None of that stuff matters, its all in the past ?

Lets just say that his past was simply learning experiences! Kind of like when I was in school and was hitting on my English teacher...

Like J-Law or not.........the boy can ride a bike........He will make it very interesting....

Too true. I really think he didn't get a fair shake from the AMA. He is definitely a draw and fun to watch. I hope he gets/stays in contention.

Yeah your right....I made it up. He did not ask him to check his tire pressure, he wanted him to tighten his spokes.

"hay dood. check mai spokes!!!!! *flings bike up to his face* is it TIGHT???"

I don't know J law much, but I sure hear about him a lot (on here), so I guess I'll look foward to seeing him at Hangtown.

Edited by Mudkipz