Bartow MX

Florida

Rode there today for the first time in three months . Finally a track you can get a 450 in 4th gear with almost 2 minute lap times .Sunshine and Eastbay are good tracks but sometimes you need a little more track between the turns. Bartow is back!

The track was ok nothing special just different. Now how about a review on Eastbay and Sunshine:ride:

The track was ok nothing special just different. Now how about a review on Eastbay and Sunshine:ride:

I'll get back with you next week. That sucks about that 46 thing you are dealing with. Get well

Thanks Dave, I'll be back as soon as I can tie my own shoes. Btw Mick said that vintage race is Saturday night at sunshine

Thanks Dave, I'll be back as soon as I can tie my own shoes. Btw Mick said that vintage race is Saturday night at sunshine

Thats where everyone is going sunday. My bad.

Ugh, I wanna go... I just need someone to push the start button for my truck:banghead:

Tell Mick I said hello. I was down there in Jan riding with you guys at Sunshine. Mick rides that 87? CR250R pretty good. Cheers. #810 YZ450F

Tell Mick I said hello. I was down there in Jan riding with you guys at Sunshine. Mick rides that 87? CR250R pretty good. Cheers. #810 YZ450F

I will tell Mick #810 says hello. I talk to him every week, and yes he rides the 87' cr250