Thor Quadrants, how to adjust buckle?

Yeah I'ma n00b, but I need to know how to adjust the buckle that's over the foot. Every time I push the buckle in, it just stops and won't go any further.

Are you trying to make it tighter, or close the buckle? If you can't push it in, to make it tighter ,it might not have any more adjustment left. If it won't close you have to make sure the bar on the strap, fits into the slot on the buckle,sometimes I miss the slot. I hope that I'm understanding your question correctly.

Make sure that the adjuster isn't hitting the seam where the material meets the anchor point of the adjuster. If it is, the buckle won't be able to move any further in. I have had to actually cut a little bit off the back of the adjuster strap to get it to push in far enough to be snug. Hope that makes sense. Was that the problem?

Make sure that the adjuster isn't hitting the seam where the material meets the anchor point of the adjuster. If it is, the buckle won't be able to move any further in. I have had to actually cut a little bit off the back of the adjuster strap to get it to push in far enough to be snug. Hope that makes sense. Was that the problem?

Yeah I have roughly an inch and a half from where it exits to where it turns into the actual buckle. How do you pull the strap out all the way to cut it? And where did you cut it?

Yeah I have roughly an inch and a half from where it exits to where it turns into the actual buckle. How do you pull the strap out all the way to cut it? And where did you cut it?

I don't know what the newer Quadrant straps are built like, but the older ones widened out at the back end so they couldn't come out of the holder by accident, but they had a slot part way up at the wide end so that it could be squeezed together making it narrow enough to slip through the holder. I only cut off enough of the back end of the strap to back it in as far as I needed it to go. I had to do the same thing to a pair of Axo RC6 boots.

I don't know what the newer Quadrant straps are built like, but the older ones widened out at the back end so they couldn't come out of the holder by accident, but they had a slot part way up at the wide end so that it could be squeezed together making it narrow enough to slip through the holder. I only cut off enough of the back end of the strap to back it in as far as I needed it to go. I had to do the same thing to a pair of Axo RC6 boots.

Ok thanks dude, I will try to get them fitting nice!