Sign in to follow this  

How to clean google strap??

I just do it with some simple green and a garden hose, wash the whole goggles like that. I just get them wet, spray some simple green on, squeeze the strap to work the soap around, then hose them off and squeeze the strap as I go. When I'm done I hang them up in the sun to dry, it seems to work pretty well.

I run my goggles thru the dishwasher with all my dirty air filters while my wifes at work.

Just teasing you.....

As said above. Wash your goggles with a little simple green and warm water.

Man, hard to keep up with technology these days! I didn't even know that Google made a strap, let alone how to clean it!:smirk:

I wash mine with some Palmolive dish soap in the kitchen sink. If they need more than just a hand wash, I run them over the spine of the sink and use a scrub brush.

I just hand wash mine with dish soap, then sit them on top of the dryer while I'm drying my clothes. The top of the dryer gets warm enough to help them dry quickly during the colder months.

I just pop my lense out and clean it off with soap and water.....never washed the strap.

Most of the time I just use some dish soap and water........If the band gets real nasty....say from a mud race.....I will mix a little Oxy-Clean in a bowl and let the band soak.....cleans right up..........

I run my goggles thru the dishwasher with all my dirty air filters while my wifes at work.

Just teasing you.....

As said above. Wash your goggles with a little simple green and warm water

I clean my chain, air filter, oil filter, and gear in my dish washer. Turns out cleaner.