Sign in to follow this  

Pennsylvania Round 5 MDRA 7 @ Rocket Raceway 5/2 1 – 5/22

MDRA rolls into Rocket for round 5 of the series. Most of the info about Rocket can be seen on our website but here are a few things you should know. All races will be held on the main track (that means 50cc classes as well.) We’ve made some track changes for this race including a new start. Gates close Friday and Saturday at 11 and will open at 6. The directions on our website are spot on BUT if you use your GPS and it takes you to Mckinleyville Rd. DON”T TAKE IT!! The road leads to a river with no bridge. Of course you can call us with any questions at 814 448 2701 or 814 386 0998. Here’s the link to Woz’s site to see a quickie clip of last year’s race, www.mxptv.com . Almost forgot there will be Yamaha, Honda, and Suzuki contingencies.

Fantastic weekend Mark and Shelly! Awesome turnout..think we had over 300 last i heard.Wish that lil down pour we had didnt happen but the 2nd motos were great!

Fantastic weekend Mark and Shelly! Awesome turnout..think we had over 300 last i heard.Wish that lil down pour we had didnt happen but the 2nd motos were great!

Turnout looked good. What happened your first moto :smirk:, looks like you could have been battling for a podium spot :smirk:

the mud got me...went down and the 30lbs of mud on my boot prevented me from startin bike...ole Jimmy Sprockets towed me off track lol....was pissed beyond belief and almost went home till i remembered why i was there...Jack!

Brian, we know you made a GIANT effort to make Jack's race and we want to thank you for remembering Jack. Second moto you looked great.