Which Backpack?

I just started commuting with my Z and needed a backpack to carry my lunch, laptop and such. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm currently looking at a few Ogio's. Oh and my commute consists of a lot of highway if that matters.

Kinda vague....but if you have a lot of stuff (I got binoculars, lunch, towel, two sets of clothes, mask, and a bunch of other stuff) but my dream backpack is the Oakley "sink" Backpack. The thing is rugged. With tons of spaces and a lot of hooks on the outside to strap stuff on. And it says laptop sleeve.

Kinda vague....but if you have a lot of stuff (I got binoculars, lunch, towel, two sets of clothes, mask, and a bunch of other stuff) but my dream backpack is the Oakley "sink" Backpack. The thing is rugged. With tons of spaces and a lot of hooks on the outside to strap stuff on. And it says laptop sleeve.

I Like it alot, but pricey. More like under $100

i've got the special edition Spongebob squarepants backpack with drink and crayon holder built in!!, works great!

Freaken awesome my kid would love it. By the way I must say I really like the look of the Suz plastics kit, do you know of any way to purchase just the back end pieces?

Ogio 1850. Water bladder, tool pouch, rain cover, etc. Plenty of storage. No laptop sleeve, but one would fit in the main compartment.

i would just use a normal kind of backpack (waterproof) at about 2000-3000 cu in capacity with an aluminum stay in it to help hold the weight. Make sure it has a good padded waist belt. I think the mc specific backpacks are overpriced for what you get. I would check REI or other outdoor sports shops.

Ogio 1850. Water bladder, tool pouch, rain cover, etc. Plenty of storage. No laptop sleeve, but one would fit in the main compartment.

Without a doubt. Very comfortable too! The 1850 does it all, well.

Anyone riding a dirt bike should avoid REI like the plague. REI contributes significantly to organizations hell bent on shutting down off road recreation.

I have the Ogio "no drag" pack and like it. Lots of internal pockets w/ lap top sleeve. Very comfortable while on my drz.

I have a Kriega R35 and a Lowe Airzone 45+10. The Kriega is bike specific and a good bit of gear.

Ya I think it's between the ogio 1850, low drag or maybe no drag.

Though expensive, I'll put in another vote for the Oakley Kitchen Sink. It is built like a tank.

I have a Kriega R35 and a Lowe Airzone 45+10. The Kriega is bike specific and a good bit of gear.

:thumbsup:i have a Kriega R35 also great bit of kit not cheap but well worth the money

I use a northface, its waterproof and has held up great for a few years. The slot for carrying the water bladder is where I slide my laptop into. Has a chest strap and waste stratp which I find ideal for riding. Search around, I doubt the most expensive is really needed.

:thumbsup:i have a Kriega R35 also great bit of kit not cheap but well worth the money

There's the thing... I didn't think that it was expensive at $200 (in Oz)... I thought that it represented excellent value compared to some of the medium and high priced, brand name, Chinese made snot that is pushed into the consumer market.

jansport anything, I have yet to have one tear

Kriega - R20 I just got mine and love it! Built in back protector, fits perfect no flapping straps. Check them out.