Which Backpack?

I just started commuting with my Z and needed a backpack to carry my lunch, laptop and such. Does anybody have any suggestions? I'm currently looking at a few Ogio's. Oh and my commute consists of a lot of highway if that matters.

Kinda vague....but if you have a lot of stuff (I got binoculars, lunch, towel, two sets of clothes, mask, and a bunch of other stuff) but my dream backpack is the Oakley "sink" Backpack. The thing is rugged. With tons of spaces and a lot of hooks on the outside to strap stuff on. And it says laptop sleeve.

Kinda vague....but if you have a lot of stuff (I got binoculars, lunch, towel, two sets of clothes, mask, and a bunch of other stuff) but my dream backpack is the Oakley "sink" Backpack. The thing is rugged. With tons of spaces and a lot of hooks on the outside to strap stuff on. And it says laptop sleeve.

I Like it alot, but pricey. More like under $100

i've got the special edition Spongebob squarepants backpack with drink and crayon holder built in!!, works great!

Freaken awesome my kid would love it. By the way I must say I really like the look of the Suz plastics kit, do you know of any way to purchase just the back end pieces?

i would just use a normal kind of backpack (waterproof) at about 2000-3000 cu in capacity with an aluminum stay in it to help hold the weight. Make sure it has a good padded waist belt. I think the mc specific backpacks are overpriced for what you get. I would check REI or other outdoor sports shops.

Ogio 1850. Water bladder, tool pouch, rain cover, etc. Plenty of storage. No laptop sleeve, but one would fit in the main compartment.

Without a doubt. Very comfortable too! The 1850 does it all, well.

:thumbsup:i have a Kriega R35 also great bit of kit not cheap but well worth the money

There's the thing... I didn't think that it was expensive at $200 (in Oz)... I thought that it represented excellent value compared to some of the medium and high priced, brand name, Chinese made snot that is pushed into the consumer market.