Sign in to follow this  

MY CR 125 for a KX 250?

I am newer to riding to but absolutely love it. I have a 95 (old i know) CR 125 fully re-built and I can trade even for a 93 KX 250 (same condition). Should I do it? I need more power im 6'1 230 and the 125 isnt enough power, but i feel like the CR is a much better bike then the KX of their respecting years? Any thoughts?

Just makes me wonder why the other guy wants to trade his KX250 for a CR125. The 125 must be a better bike?

MY 125 is perfect after rebuild, but jis bike starts 1st kick and runs well also. IM going to sell wither of the 2 and get some thing newer eventually, but everything i read says mid 90's Cr's are great and KX's are okay bikes. Need to make a quick decision

if you can sell your bike for more then that 250s is worth then do that, and add some extra money and you can get a late 90s 250

if you can sell your bike for more then that 250s is worth then do that, and add some extra money and you can get a late 90s 250

yeah im with you, and also why would this guy wont to trade his 250 for your 125, sounds a little dodgy

Save your money dude and buy something more current.. I must say cr or honda bikes are more in demand... dealers prefer hondas.. your a big guy buy 4stoke thumper you wont look back...

Save your money dude and buy something more current.. I must say cr or honda bikes are more in demand... dealers prefer hondas.. your a big guy buy 4stoke thumper you wont look back...

he will when he has to rebuild it :smirk:

and why would he want to get a 125 coming from a 250? maybe the bike has something wrong with it, you never know so if you still want to get the 250, make sure you have a good look at it before you trade. but best thing to do is wat i said before

he will when he has to rebuild it :smirk:

I know what saying man.. By the way I own Two Kx's 86' 250 & 92' 500 Great bikes Will not ever sell them.. Ive had em for a long time & been rebuilt 5 times.. If u love them there worth it... Ive got 2010 klx450r & 05 exc 525 there just wonderful.... but nothing is as savage my kx 500 what a bike...