Sign in to follow this  

Washington Dirt Bike Rentals in WA?

Not getting my hopes up about this but been surfing the Net and not finding much about it... Would like to get 3 days of trail in Sept after Labor Day weekend sometime...

If none, what are the requirements for a legal sticker to ride a place like Gifford Pinchot if we bring our own bikes?

Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance...:smirk:

Last time I rode there at GP, I borrowed a bike from a friend of someone at the Lynwood Cycle Barn. A KDX 200. In exchange, I put a new FMF pipe, and set of tires on it AFTER our ride...

I've got an extra Gas Gas 300 Pro Trials Bike and an extra 200 GG Pro if you have trouble getting a bike or shipping your bike over here.. However, if my shoulder heals in time, I'm sort of reserving late August or early September for another ride on the bare rocks of the Arctic above Hudson Bay in the Nunavut Territory with TT Frostbite. He's got two extra 2010 GG Trials Pro 250s just for serious people that care to visit.... No way to drive there... no roads anywhere!

haha! thanks 2ply! we're really not trials riders and would probably destroy your poor bikes not to mention our bodies... good to see you still here in TT... Heal up good soon!:smirk:

How many do you need? I have one "loaner" bike and ride Gifford all the time. Email me if you want.

Last time I rode there at GP, I borrowed a bike from a friend of someone at the Lynwood Cycle Barn. A KDX 200. In exchange, I put a new FMF pipe, and set of tires on it AFTER our ride...

I was the guy on the KTM that was the trail boss and took you on that 80 mile loop. Great ride glad you liked it. :smirk:

Fred

I've got an extra Gas Gas 300 Pro Trials Bike and an extra 200 GG Pro if you have trouble getting a bike or shipping your bike over here.. However, if my shoulder heals in time, I'm sort of reserving late August or early September for another ride on the bare rocks of the Arctic above Hudson Bay in the Nunavut Territory with TT Frostbite. He's got two extra 2010 GG Trials Pro 250s just for serious people that care to visit.... No way to drive there... no roads anywhere!

i've been meaning to try out a trials bike... :smirk:

I was the guy on the KTM that was the trail boss and took you on that 80 mile loop. Great ride glad you liked it. :smirk:

Fred

Yeah Fred!!!!! That whole day was too much fun! Someone said we did 100 miles or so. I thought it had to be less! I thought how the heck could we do that much and I still have gas??? I did have only fumes coming back though...

The KDX I rode was pretty beat up with worn out tires. I remember secretly wishing I had real bike like your KTM that had decent suspension... Haha! Thank you for leading us around that day... Great trails and for me one of the most memorable rides because it's just so different from what we have here...

Also, I'd like to say thank you to those who have offered up bikes etc to us over the last few hours... Now the hard part is going to be who do we ride with! A great problem to have considering we were going to go through the Hell of shipping bikes if we had to... THAT would suck greatly...

If you need a tour guide let me know. I would be glad to show you around. And it was between 70 and 80 mikes if I remember. But it might have felt like 100 for some people on the ride.:smirk:

If you need a tour guide let me know. I would be glad to show you around. And it was between 70 and 80 mikes if I remember. But it might have felt like 100 for some people on the ride.:smirk:

Haha! yup... Couple guys looked pretty ready to go back... I think 2 tanks would be an a nice race length ride? That would be when the body would start to get that warm, fuzzy "Feeling":thumbsup:

Is there any room for me...... If so im in........

:smirk::thumbsup::smirk::thumbsup::prof::thumbsup::lol::thumbsup::lol::thumbsup::lol:

Anyone have smaller bike to lend a freek for a small fee?

If this turns into realality this will be awesome!!!

:moon::lol::lol::lol::ride::cheers::lol::blah::goofy:

Is there any room for me...... If so im in........

:smirk::thumbsup::smirk::thumbsup::prof::thumbsup::lol::thumbsup::lol::thumbsup::lol:

Anyone have smaller bike to lend a freek for a small fee?

If this turns into realality this will be awesome!!!

:moon::lol::lol::lol::ride::cheers::lol::blah::goofy:

You're in brother!

This guy is the best rider in our group coming up with us... Cool thing is he carries our lunch in his trunk... :smirk:

Sarcasm?

This guy is the best rider in our group coming up with us... Cool thing is he carries our lunch in his trunk... :smirk:

And you know right where he will be......... still stuck on the roots