OEM Rockymountainatv?

What happened to Rockymountainatv's oem parts?? I called a few weeks ago when Honda was pulled, the gal I talked to said they were "restricted" or "suspended" or ... "not able to market the oem parts", whatever, something to that effect. Now it looks like they aren't selling any manufactures oem parts. Anyone got the skinny on this?

I'm a creature of habit, I like ordering from there. And in Tacoma Wa if you order on monday your parts show up on Wed.. for free!

I spoke to them a few days ago and they are no longer selling OEM parts. They do still have some stock on hand though. I was able to order a rear brake pedal. I had to find the Honda part number and they looked it up and gave me their part number to use when ordering.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm. That's a shame; it's a huge bonus to combine the handful of OE parts I usually need with the great prices they have on aftermarket stuff and reduce or even eliminate shipping costs.

Places like Cheap Cycle Parts and Yamaha Sports Plaza are good and all that, but the shipping and handling is ridiculous on small orders.

If I remember right RMATV was in a partnership with Carbon Emery Motorsports to take care of their OE requests.

I had a few parts in my "Cart" at RM ATV/MC waiting to make sure I had all the parts I needed. A couple days later I noticed the Honda option was gone for "OEM" parts. I called them and the guy told me about the "issue" or whatever. I asked if they'd sell Honda OEM again at some point and he said it would be a couple weeks probably (that was about a month+ ago!). I also asked if I'd still be able to order anything that was currently in my cart that they had in stock and he said yes. However, I figured it'd make sense to order everything from one place to save on shipping. Left everything in my cart until one day they emptied it!

I had also noticed soon after the Honda option was gone, they dropped the KTM. Now, they're not selling anything OEM (at least not letting you search for them)!

As mentioned above, I also liked how easy their website is to use and being able to get my combo of in stock OEM parts (on many items) and aftermarket parts. I'm so close to getting a cash credit due to how much I've spent this past year, but I don't need much except for OEM. Oh well!

yep. my local shop is a suzuki, kawasaki, and yamaha dealer. i talked to the parts guy and asked him why the dont sell hondas and he said that they tried to work with honda but they wont allow the marketing with all the other jap bikes. And he also said they serviced more hondas last year than any other bike combined lol. as for the rocky mountain ATV deal im not so sure but if you go to motosport.com they have all the OEM parts in stock just click the tab and its all there

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/oem-parts/?AID=10724888&PID=4169684&SID=1cy0wjhbnwtpy

Edited by crimson22s

I may be mistaken, but I think the TT store is in Vegas, which is closer to my location then rmatv, but I get any order from rmatv the next day if I place the order before noon, and its free shipping on any order over $100.00. My order from the TT store took 5 days to ship with no free shipping. Also I have had rmatv send me a couple wrong parts but they were really good about exchanging them for free and without charging for postage on the exchange. It really is a bummer they don't sell oem anymore, they were noticeably cheaper than my local parts store.

I go to the TT store. Cheaper than anyone else. If you call, you speak to an actual rider/enthusiast.

How can you go wrong.

The OEM part I got from Rocky Mountain was a fair bit cheaper than through the TT store. That plus free shipping on orders of $99 instead of $149 makes a huge difference on a ~$50 part.

I ordered a oem part from rmatv/mc and went to my dealer a couple days later for oil and we was bsing about riding and i told him what i had ordered,he laughed and explained to me that rm is in partnership with oem dealers and that is where they get their parts!!!!!they ordered the part thru them amd resold it to me!

I ordered a oem part from rmatv/mc and went to my dealer a couple days later for oil and we was bsing about riding and i told him what i had ordered,he laughed and explained to me that rm is in partnership with oem dealers and that is where they get their parts!!!!!they ordered the part thru them amd resold it to me!

Yea.....Where else would these shops get their OEM parts? ?