Sign in to follow this  

NorthCarolina Nite-X - Round 2 - NCMP - 5/20-21

Brewer Cycles Nite-X

ROUND 2

at North Carolina Motorsports Park

Friday Night Practice

Saturday Night Racing

5/20 and 5/21

GPS coordinates: (N 36° 15.759', W 78° 17.052')

Mapquest link: http://tinyurl.com/2bsqm3

www.ncmp.net

Facebook @ Northcarolina Motorsportspark

NITE-XMay21.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Reply with:

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Orangecrush574
      Just curious what riders will be at Brown & what your trail plans are as I may need a partner/partners for technical ST riding.
      Orangecrush574 (Joe Dirt)

• By Thexjfiles
      Hey guys,
      I used to ride an XR400 for yrs, and recently picked up an 02 and a parts 03 CRF450R.
      Im no great rider, 54 yrs old, pretty slow, and never raced.  Im looking for trails, and some guys to maybe get with once or twice a month for some riding..
      I also have a few hundred acres  at work so can also offer some riding if interested.
      Dennis
      336-509-4322
    • By Skoot
      Similarly to a thread back in 2014 (listed at the bottom of this post),  I received a letter from the NC DMV to surrender my Street Title for my 02 XR400.   I bought the bike a few months ago with a clean NC street title.  I got it transferred through the DMV with no issues (received a clean street title in my name in the mail),  got it inspected and got my tag.  I have been riding it around with no issues ever since.  Then yesterday I recieved a letter from the DMV that my title is being cancelled and I am to surrender my title to them by mailing it back in.  No mention of mailing back my tag or anything else.  From the post back in 2014 it seems there is nothing I can really do about this.  However I am curious as to if anyone else has had this issue.
      I am considering ignoring the letter,  keeping riding it on my legal tag and then just seeing what happens next year when I take it to get it inspected. My bike is fully street legal, insured, inspected, etc.   Anyone have any legal insight on this?
      Worst case,  I mail the title to SD and get it registered there I guess.

• By SuperRed2
      I’m just getting back into riding after about 20 years and recently picked up an 03 CRF450R to have some fun on and possibly hare scramble a little. Being an 03, im having to do quite a bit to get it in good shape to ride.  I live in the middle of NC and am currently taking it to the Asheboro Honda dealership to have any work done to it. They seem like a great place and are easy to get to, but wondered if there were any recommendations for other Honda mechanics around Sanford or Greensboro area that may be more reasonably priced than a dealership.  Thanks for any recommendations you may have.  
    • By Rischip
      I'm new to NC in general but live in Concord now. I'm also new to riding dirt. Officially dual sport, I picked up a used DRZ 400 S for myself and one for my family to ride with me. My eldest adult son will be joining me on it the most. I also picked up a trail bike, KLX 140 for my teenage son. I've been to Dirt City. It's nice, but not really trail riding, more MX. It's also not very close. I was going to go to Carolina Adventure World, but they seem to not be selling family passes right now. They said they may come back at the end of July. Well, paying their new prices times 3 riders and some park fees for "spectators" will kill the bank pretty quickly. I've been trying to research places to ride and coming up empty. It seems there are a lot of places that used to exist but are now closed. I'm looking for advice on places to ride as well as looking for new friends who like to go riding. We are new to riding, but responsible people and clean up after ourselves, don't leave trash or destroy things except for things that find themselves under dirt bike tires.