TV coverage

I like the idea of the live broadcasts but why the first moto? If you are only going to show one moto you do the 2nd so everyone knows who took the overall

I hope it's a typo

no typos, idk why they arnt showing the 2nd moto. i guess to get more people to tune in, kinda like a cliff hanger ending

no typos, idk why they arnt showing the 2nd moto. i guess to get more people to tune in, kinda like a cliff hanger ending

I guess your right but all the motoheads will watch both anyway. Now I have to wait for Sunday to log onto any of the sites just like the supercross season

fuel tv is covering motocross this season and i have to say, it is the best HD i have seen in years. feels like you are right there with them. they need to boot cbs/speed and stick with fuel tv.

fuel tv is covering motocross this season and i have to say, it is the best HD i have seen in years. feels like you are right there with them. they need to boot cbs/speed and stick with fuel tv.

Agreed. The fuel broadcast was pretty damn good.

Hey you guys bitchin need to realize something, this is THE BEST coverage the outdoors has had, well, EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, complete live coverage of the first motos, same day coverage for the most part of all the second motos, whos gives a rats ass if it is on two different networks. Be happy your getting what you are, it has to start somewhere, anyone remember not even 5 years ago you could barely even find the races televised.

fuel had MUCH better coverage than speed. picture was incredible and there was about 1/3 the commercials (right in the middle of great battles, i might add). WAY WAY too many commercials on Speed.

well done, Fuel TV!!!!!!!