Sign in to follow this  

Best wheelie ever

I gotta find out what brand of tires he's running.... they seem to hook up really nice!!:smirk::lol:

Funny you should post this. I saw this video on a TV show actually; I cannot remember where or what show, but I remember the Pastor riding it talking about what happened and it focused around the fact that he totally blew his knee out when he did this. If you watch the slow motion clips, watch his right knee totally blow out. Scary almost. right at the end when he is trying to pull the bike off the wall, it totally gives out and he almost falls over. Poor guy....

Funny you should post this. I saw this video on a TV show actually; I cannot remember where or what show, but I remember the Pastor riding it talking about what happened and it focused around the fact that he totally blew his knee out when he did this. If you watch the slow motion clips, watch his right knee totally blow out. Scary almost. right at the end when he is trying to pull the bike off the wall, it totally gives out and he almost falls over. Poor guy....

Could be God's way of telling him not to drive a dang motorcycle in His house!:smirk:

I do feel kind of bad for him though, that hurts... but still... wat?

If I had the power, I would do the same thing to my kids if they rode their bike in my house.

Jim

If I had the power, I would do the same thing to my kids if they rode their bike in my house.

Jim

:smirk: