Pagoda 5/21 - 5/22

Pennsylvania

Anyone in? No baseball tournaments this weekend. Planning on being there Saturday, probably across the street. Hopefully, the monsoons will pass...

I will be there for sure!

We are going I just hope they have not ripped the track so all this water just runs off!!

I might make my yearly appearance.

You better be there!!

Where are the guys who are racing Sunday parking? Oh and I plan to be there Saturday for practice after I get my wife on a plane at 5:30 Saturday morning. Camp saturday night.

LETS TAKE NO PRISONERS. THUMPERTALK GUYS RULE AT PAGODA!!!!!!!! Dman is ready to avenge his 6-1 and I intend to KILL IT as usual.

The HICKS FROM THE STICKS ARE COMMING AGAIN!!

That is the goal.:smirk::thumbsup:

No injuries either!

Tighten up those radiators :smirk:

ill be there watching and helping out, i cant race because i tore my kidney opened 2 weeks ago, We will be camping probably right behind the stands.

You guys rip it up...Think im headed to Rocket for Jacks Memorial Race

You guys rip it up...Think im headed to Rocket for Jacks Memorial Race

I know Rocket can usually take the rain. Anyone else concerned about Saturday's practice at Pagoda :smirk: Couple of posts on D6 says it might come around by noon or be questionable the whole day.

hard to say...im thinking morning will suck at pagoda..im workin sat nite so no practice for me

It will probably be super muddy anywhere you go tomorrow.

Yeah, fingers crossed on practice saturday! Hurriane was awesome last week with crappy weather, hoping pagoda will be similar. Not like sleepy hollow's mud races that don't involve any actual rain.

I'm hoping to park by the trees along the back straightaway. They close that area if it's muddy, but I hope they open it up tomorrow, preferably 10 seconds before I get there!

Had a good day Saturday, track was prepped good, went out 5 times and the first two were actually the best :smirk:

No results up yet to see how you guys did. Weather looked like it held up for Sunday. Won't be out Memorial weekend anywhere.

YZ250FPegged, how was Rocket? Good turnout?

Pagoda was pretty sweet saturday loved how rough and rutted it got.

Fun weekend. Was hoping to do a little better than dead last! Either crashed or got held up but someone else that fell in 3 motos. In one the guy next to me on the start pulled a big wheelie and drifted in front of me. What are you supposed to do when that happens? Muscle through it? I just backed off and followed the pack into the corner...

Greg killed it, I see his son dnf'd... Is he ok?

Fun weekend. Was hoping to do a little better than dead last! Either crashed or got held up but someone else that fell in 3 motos. In one the guy next to me on the start pulled a big wheelie and drifted in front of me. What are you supposed to do when that happens? Muscle through it? I just backed off and followed the pack into the corner...

Get on the gas a 1/2 second earlier at the start :smirk: Yea, that bites, you never know if the guy is going to loop out taking you also. I would have done the same :smirk:

Yea, I was wondering about the two DNFs also. Vet B and C looked pretty slim on the numbers.

Yo, guys, we are OK. Devin hurt his ankle a bit. It is really black and blue today, (Tuesday) but he is OK. Happened in the last lap of practice. Trying to go a little to fast and hooked a rut with his ankle around the sweeper after the finish line jump. Standing up and his toes hooked one of those deep ruts as he was leaning slightly to the right to turn. He was trying to run with the number 64 in practice, and he was doing pretty damn good! He's walking on it and all, but I didn't want to make it worse if he cased a jump. No big deal, he is in school right now, walking around, just gingerly. He will be off the bike for a week or so, but nothing major. He was kinda bummed, said he is ready to move up to the B class! I said "Wooaa! You haven't raced but 3 85 races in your life. Not till you win C are you going B!" Too bad everyone didn't have that attitude! :smirk:

Track was mint. Thanks guys for being concerned.

Now he understands WHY I HARP on riding on the balls of his feet. He thought it was just an excersice and didn't really do anything. Now he gets it!

Sometimes experience cannot be given!!!:smirk: Dad is just Dad, I jnow nothing. :prof: LOL

No racing this weekend guys. Kinda burned out a little. Mom is in Florida, so I have to run the business and take care of everything. Dman is kinda on injured reserve, so I got lots of regular stuff to do now!! No yard work or nothing for him, so maybe he planed all this!!

See you all at the next Pagoda round for sure!!!

Good to hear it's nothing major. He'll be out riding before you know it. Have a good Memorial Weekend everyone. Let the flags fly:

:smirk:....:smirk::usa:....:prof:

:lol:.........:lol:....:lol:

:lol:....:lol::usa:....:lol:

:ride:.........:lol:....:blah:

:moon:....:awww::usa:....:ride: