Sign in to follow this  

2012 KTM's

Wooow, the 250SXF has Electric start now, pretty sweet. I don't want that 150 though, they put linkage on it!

An XC model would probably be the better choice for a woods guy like me, but that 250SX is flat sexy! I'm ready to defect to a Euro bike, just not sure I'm ready to give up the MX powerband and link

No 105?!?!! ***?!!?!?! (I deal with the YZ250's seat height) but the 100's fit my height perfectly and they're a dying breed... that sucks. =/ It's a huge gap in size from an 85 to the normal size bikes.

no exc models?

probably just pushing the motocross models first. i believe that's what they did last year

Exc=xc-w

What? I thought they were different... The website has changed, but there used to be an EXC, an XC, and an XC-W. Now there's only an XC and XC-W; what gives?!

KTM is so confusing with all their models!

Edited by RedRider31

maaaan I want that new ktm150

Same here. That bikes looks awesome and I can only imagine how much fun it would be to rip through the woods on it. :smirk:

i been trying to figure this out.. is the ex-w the new exc ??? and whats the power difference between the ktm 150 xc the 200xc-w and an older 250 2 stroke i want to buy a new bike but only weight 170 and im 5'8 and in between the 200 and the 150 but i dont wanna have a bike i cant handle through the woods,,, any advice

i been trying to figure this out.. is the ex-w the new exc ??? and whats the power difference between the ktm 150 xc the 200xc-w and an older 250 2 stroke i want to buy a new bike but only weight 170 and im 5'8 and in between the 200 and the 150 but i dont wanna have a bike i cant handle through the woods,,, any advice

Only 170? lol you're not small... that's about the average size of a male IMO. I'm a 5'4" chick, 130lbs with gear on and ride a yz250 up steep/narrow mining trails in CO. Man up and get the 200! :smirk: :smirk:

Only 170? lol you're not small... that's about the average size of a male IMO. I'm a 5'4" chick, 130lbs with gear on and ride a yz250 up steep/narrow mining trails in CO. Man up and get the 200! :smirk: :smirk:

haha alright well im my job im a small guy ..but since you called me out ill have to ride a 200 i just have to wait till the 2012s come out ...hows are the trails in colorado?