Updates on lighting a 05 RM 250??

i just got my rebuilt motor in the bike and gonna hopefully break it in this weekend if the weather permits.

when i bought this bike i left behind a part of off roading that i love very much

and that's NIGHT RIDING!

i asked this question a year or so ago and got the response that the stators were garbage and you couldn't really hook up HID's or LED's or what have you to a 2005 RM 250 reliably.

im wondering if any of you guys have any experience putting lights on a bike like this because i plan on trying in a few months.

thanks

i just got my rebuilt motor in the bike and gonna hopefully break it in this weekend if the weather permits.

when i bought this bike i left behind a part of off roading that i love very much

and that's NIGHT RIDING!

i asked this question a year or so ago and got the response that the stators were garbage and you couldn't really hook up HID's or LED's or what have you to a 2005 RM 250 reliably.

im wondering if any of you guys have any experience putting lights on a bike like this because i plan on trying in a few months.

thanks

battery powered Hbar mounted and helmet. :smirk:

You wont get a decent light powered off the engine, it just cant be done.

The lighting stators you can buy are total shite, I have bought a few and they wont power the lights well enough to ride in the dark and they are very unreliable.