Sign in to follow this  

Motocross Hangtown Entry List

Cool, thanks Johny! Pretty stoked to see what Malcom has for the outdoors and how Marvin matches up in the US

Cool, thanks Johny! Pretty stoked to see what Malcom has for the outdoors and how Marvin matches up in the US

It's going to be a great 250 class this year, can't wait to watch it live!:smirk:

#52!!!!

It's going to be a great 250 class this year, can't wait to watch it live!:smirk:

#52!!!!

hmmm, I'm still working out the kinks as far as being able to watch it live. We'll figure it out though! :smirk:

Wow! 32 women riders. Both classes should be great this year. Curious to see Pourcel on a 450 and Lawrence and Weimer for some weird reason. Musquin, Davalos, Wilson, Barcia, Sipes and Baggett are just a beginning of expected names from the commentators.

Wish all of it was live every event. Show the reruns the next day. Like SX I'll probably want to see them more than once.

I forgot about rob weimer! he could have a fun yr as well, hopefully he wont screw me again in fantasy points!

I'll be pulling for the underdog J-law in the 450's and Im glad to see Alessi on there after I read on here he was out for Hangtown but where is Ken Roczen in the 250's?? I was really hoping to see him on the gate.

I'll be pulling for the underdog J-law in the 450's and Im glad to see Alessi on there after I read on here he was out for Hangtown but where is Ken Roczen in the 250's?? I was really hoping to see him on the gate.

MA on a 450 will be fun to see! I hope he claws his way back towards the top consistently!

MA on a 450 will be fun to see! I hope he claws his way back towards the top consistently!

+1 on that!

Roczen is racing the GP's. So far he is the points leader.

Roczen is racing the GP's. So far he is the points leader.

:smirk: I didn't realize there was a GP this weekend. Looks like they are racing in Brazil Sunday. Bummer because the kid sure is fun to watch and would have gave all the fast 250 boys a run for their money at Hangtown.