Sign in to follow this  

My YZ250f

So its raining here in California and im super bored so i decided to post pictures of my whip.

Its an 07 but i got the 09 oem replica graphics cause i wanted that clean look.And im not sponsered so why run factory teams graphics? haha

0518011319.jpg

0518011319a.jpg

0518011320.jpg

I also picked up a turner brake saver, so i threw that on today.

Drilled a hole in the front of the pedal and ran it through to the water pump guard bracket.

0517011857.jpg

0518011320a.jpg

and heres some random pics from the top end i did a few weeks back, just for kicks

0430011302.jpg

0430011733.jpg

anyways thats my bike, comment, hate, whatever. :smirk:

nice and clean. such an easy bike to do top ends on. I love being back on my yamaha. Gotta love the arrow on the piston to make sure we know which way it goes in!

yea the top end was cake, except for the cam chain. but once you figure out its real easy.

pretty much all the white plastic pieces were painted black including the radiator guards in the shroud. It actually holds up really good, not flaking at all.

Nice looking German Shephard. Oh yeah, that bike is nice too! :smirk:

I was wondering when someone would point that out :smirk:

And i got the graphics off motosport.com but they are a few bucks cheaper and rockymountainmc.com. like 35 bucks.

I was wondering when someone would point that out :smirk:

And i got the graphics off motosport.com but they are a few bucks cheaper and rockymountainmc.com. like 35 bucks.

Yeah, I couldn't resist, I have a Shephard as well, best dog I've ever had. :smirk: